Amber Park Condo
Before requesting for a showflat visit of the amber park units make sure to contact us before scheduling your visit so as to avoid any hindrance and loss of time without fruitful results. It is important that you deal with authorized dealers regarding this matter so as to get the direct developer discount that you won’t be able to achieve with some other sources. Make sure to stay in touch with us for further details regarding the matter and stay ahead of the curve in getting the best deals and ideal place for you.
3 NOTES TO TAKE PRIOR VISITING CONDO SHOWFLAT
- Login to CPF Website to evaluate the amount of CPF Which You Can Use for investment.
- Read up about your TDSR bracket
- Know how Normal Progressive Payment Scheme works
If you’re in doubt how the above functions, kindly give us a ring.
Register Exclusive Preview Now!
AMBER PARK OFFICIAL
Amber Park is a freehold residential project which is going to be located in Amber Gardens. This new project is going to be built on top of the where the previous Amber Park was situated. The old park was acquired by City Development Limited (CDL) and joint partner Hong Leong Group in October 2018 with sales amount of at least $906.7 million. Amber Park is going to be a 3 Blocks of 21 storey of residential units and there will also be a communal sky garden at 22 storey. It is aimed towards being a luxury condominium and is estimated to house around 592 houses along with basement car parks. The site is one of the largest residential areas in the vicinity with a land site of 213670 square feet. The housing units will contain 1+Study, 2, 2+Study, 3, 4, 4+Study and Penthouse units. The units will be North-South facing which will offer spectacular views of the oceanfront. The project is going to be designed and landscaped by award-winning SCDA Architects. Few architectural design aspects that take full advantage of the landscape like full-height glass exteriors to maximize the stunning view that the surrounding has to offer, outdoor spaces connecting to nature, along with location benefits it comes with make it an ideal and healthy investment.
|Project Name||Amber Park|
|Developer||Aquarius Properties Ptv Ltd, CDL, Hong Leong Group|
|Address||16 Amber Gardens, Singapore 439960|
18 and 18A Amber Gardens, Singapore 439961
|Developer Sales Hotline||(+65) 6100 0910|
|No. of Units||592|
|No. of Blocks||3 Blocks|
|No. of Storey||21 with Sky Gardens at 22nd Floor|
|Unit Type||1 Bedroom to 5 Bedroom|
|Site Area||213,673 Square Feet|
|Eligibility||SC, SPR and Foreigner can buy|
|Expected Date of Temporary Possession (TOP)||TBC|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||TBC|
AMBER’S UNIT MIX
|Unit Type||Area (Square Feet)||Total No. of Units|
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS:
There are mainly two companies involved with developing the Amber Park project. They include Hong Realty and City Developments Limited (CDL). They are working together in the project on a 20:80 share basis respectively. Both of the developers are ranked and regarded high in the list of developer firms in Singapore and possess a good reputation of their delivered previous projects with on-time and quality assured delivery which makes the people and investors alike assured about the project they carry out. Over 130 residential areas along with around 100 commercial area projects have been carried out by them in just the span of five years, which is a very good number. Some of their projects include:
The Tate Residence areas
The One Shenton Way
St. Regis Hotel and Residencies and many others
Hong Leong Holdings
Established in 1968 AD, Hong Leong Holdings was formerly known as the Hong Leong Group which dealt with real estate investment and development with an estimated gross asset of over $40billion. Currently, it has played a vital role in the development of over 100 residential projects and also manages 10 commercial buildings and areas.
City Developments Limited (CDL)
CDL has established in 1963 AD and is an international hotel and conglomerate listed in Singapore. City Developments Limited (CDL) is a successful, reputed and experienced real estate firm with global reach. It has a global network spanning over 100 locations in 28 different countries. They have interests in real estate development projects and investments, facility and hotel management, and ownership. They have successfully completed over 23,000 homes assuring good quality and on-time project completion and delivery. They are also one of the largest residential developers in Singapore’s core Central Business District which speaks for itself about how versatile and out-reached services they provide.
AMBER PARK SITE & FLOOR PLAN
Please remember that the site and floor plans are currently seeking approval from the concerned authorities like the project itself and are probable to change in the future if required. Other than that the plans are most likely to be executed as mentioned below. Please stay in touch with us to get your hands on the site and floor plans as soon as they are available for the public. Choosing a trusted authority is key in avoiding scams, frauds, and over-pricing while trying to obtain a property you desire. So we recommend you to be careful while choosing and you can always
trust us. Why go anywhere else?
As for the Amber Park site, it has two frontages; one fronts the Amber garden while the other fronts the Amber Road respectively. There is a Chinese swimming club on the south face and beyond that is the East Coast Parkway (ECP) and further beyond that is the East coast park and the beach offering the sea view.
We encourage you to stay in touch with us to get your hands on the floor plans as soon as they are available for public distribution. Below are some of the reasons listed you should consider about the unit area and floor plans before investing in anything.
01. Remember to check the mentioned measurements for the rooms so that you can get a rough estimation about whether you will have enough space for your furniture and other goods.
02. Check the door and the windows and how they swing on their hinges to make sure how much of space you will have to work with.
03. Don’t forget to check the passageway space and make sure they are wide to fit your stuff but not
too wide to call it a waste of space.
04. Ventilation and good natural lighting makes the overall stay much better and make sure there is cross ventilation along with an ample amount of sunlight and daylight.
05. Make sure to checks for structured walls or unstructured walls so in the future you can work with them if required
06. Check if the washrooms meet your needs and also check for in-built cupboards so that you won’t have to spend again to set them up
07. Make sure there is enough area in the rooms to work with and you have enough space even after you have installed your furniture
08. Make sure there are enough number of rooms based on the people who are going to stay in the unit
09. Check the kitchen space and whether if it is enough for you
10. Always remember to check if each room has a different door to them and the doors are wide enough
PRIME LOCATION OF AMBER CONDO
There are many advantages to Amber Park which make it a suitable place to settle down. It provides multiple benefits just because of where it is situated. To provide a brief overview: the neighborhood is known for its rich cultural heritage and foods haunts and is near malls like Parkway Parade and I12 Katong, and high-regarded schools like Tao Nan and Ngee Ann Primary, Tanjong Katong Primary and
CHIJ (Katong). Some of the major location benefits that may attract your eyes have been listed down below.
1. Close to the Tanjong Katong MRT station which is under work and is due for 2023. It is roughly 200m away from the location making it easily accessible by walking or any other means of transportation.
2. A lot of reputable schools are nearby giving you a lot of options where to enroll your children and provide them with the best of education facilities in the nation. Some of the schools include: Kong Hwa School, Haig Girls’ School, CHIJ (Katong) Primary School, Tanjong Katong Primary School, Tao Nan School, Canadian International School, Chung Cheng High School, CHIJ
Katong Convent and many others.
3. There are a lot of shopping malls to fulfill your every commodity needs nearby making your stay at the place even easier going and time saving. Malls like Parkway Parade, Katong Shopping Center, i12 Katong Mall, and Roxy Square are close-by and accessible.
4. Healthcare and hospitals is a must in the area you are residing in. There are health care institutes and hospitals in the area such as the Singhealth Polyclinic and Parkway East Hospital which will let you rest easy in case of some emergency or health issues.
5. There are also a lot of recreational centers in the area where you can spend the weekend alone, with a significant other or the family during the weekend or free time to relax and just have a pleasant time. Some of the recreational centers and areas in the vicinity include: East Coast Park, Big Splash, Marine Parade Community Club, Marine Parade Library, Chinese Swimming
Club and Katong Swimming Complex.
6. Roadways are key to easy and quick travel. The area is a short walk to the sea and to East Coast beach, and within 15 minutes drive from the Raffles CBD, Marina Bay, and Changi International Airport. It is also easily accessible to PIE and ECP Expressway.
To get to know the official sales prices for the units of the Amber Park you will have to wait for the official launch day itself but stay in touch with us to stay updated and be the first to get your hands on the price listings. However, we can determine what factors will be affecting the prices so that you can draw a rough estimation beforehand and make necessary financial decisions accordingly.
01. First, the construction cost will determine how the units will be priced out in the future. So make sure to keep your eyes out on the spike of building materials and expect a spike on the unit prices too.
02. One of the major factors for determining the cost is the original price at which the land was acquired. The cost of the land is measured in terms of a small unit as per square feet giving you a precise estimation taking into every inch of land into consideration.
03. The number of condos built on a piece of land will also determine how they are priced, with the more sparsely placed condos raking in higher numbers than those which are densely built together.
04. The amount of capital that the developers have invested in the project along with the profit they will make also play a huge role in determining the final pricing. Capital and costs like administrative costs, marketing costs, and construction costs will also shape the final selling price.
After a quick analysis we can draw a few rough estimated figures for the selling price and with that, you can check whether you can afford it or not in accordance with your budget. To summarize the analysis, as the initial acquisition price being $906.7 million, this roughly translates to about $1515 per square feet
per plot ratio. The expected selling price is around $2450 per square feet. So keeping these
figures in mind you can estimate how much the unit you were looking for will cost you and can plan
Other Hot Properties to See:
16 Amber Gardens, Singapore 439961
Phone: (+65) 9191 9110